Are you a highly-paid digital media creative?
Do you feel like you’re making enough money with the passion, talent and skills you have as a video producer?
What if you had access to rock-solid business strategies all in one place that can help you attract more clients with bigger budgets?
Digital Media veterans, Kris Simmons and Carl Olson, have worked hard over the past year to do just that.
Featuring almost 12 hours of “no fluff” coaching broken down into 10 to 20-minute sessions, Carl Olson drills “The Video Business Success Coach” Kris Simmons on how to grow your company, how to get the best return on your marketing and selling efforts and how to keep customers happy so they reward you with additional projects long into the future.
Coach Kris tells you exactly how to build and manage a team that delivers outstanding results without costing you a fortune. He also reveals the insider secrets discovered in his 20+ year career as an award-winning video producer that have proven to help his business win more projects and increase profits year after year.
Are you feeling stuck and not sure what to do next to get your business on the path for success?
So was Kris and he offers solid advice and motivation for how he escaped the quick sand and started to realize his dream as a highly-paid creative professional.
If you engaged Kris as your personal Video Business Success Coach, it would cost more than $2,500 for him to teach you all the strategies he and Carl have made available in this course.
With The Video Business Success Coach – Season 1 you’ll have the coach himself right in your earbuds pumping you up and motivating you to grow your business with proven, actionable strategies–all for only $97.
• Listen online or download the audio files into your favorite player so you can take “The Video Business Success Coach” with you.
• Absorb the coaching sessions while you’re running errands, working out at the gym, cutting your grass, or when you’re on your way to another sales meeting or video shoot.
• Most sessions average 10 to 20-minutes so they’re easy to consume without getting in the way of other important business or personal activities.
• Almost 12 hours of Audio Coaching Sessions (37 Topics)
• More than 5 hours of Exclusive Video Coaching Sessions available only to current members of Kris’ KRE8 University membership program
• Kris’ Best-Selling eBook The Six-Figure Videographer which offers you his blueprint for generating a six-figure income as a digital media creative.
• Why you need to pay yourself first before anyone else
• How to get more business from larger clients when you implement Kris’ Outbreak Marketing Method
• How to use his Blow Fish Marketing Strategy so you can compete with larger, more established video producers
• How to go Deep Sea Fishing so you can be better positioned for catching the Big Kahuna video client
• Why it’s important to Add a Zero when you are planning the future for your video production company
• Why you need to have an Agency Mindset if you hope to experience huge growth
• Why every client needs to experience The Wow Factor and how to give it to them
• How to use Income & Expense Ratios so you can protect your profit margin and never stress out about what to pay freelancers again
• How to surgically remove stressors that can lead to burn out
• What to do when a client cancels a shoot at the last minute
• Much, much more! Scroll down to view a complete class curriculum
After enrolling in this course today, take some time to casually listen to sessions that are most relevant to the challenges you are facing in your business right now. This will get your heart pumping, creative juices flowing and will help to jump start your brain into thinking strategically about how to grow your video business.
Then, once you are ready to start applying these strategies in a way that can put you on the fast-track to becoming a highly-paid creative professional, Kris and Carl suggest you follow this simple, yet very important 4-Step Action Plan.
1. Start each week by listening to one coaching session.
2. Note actionable items related to that specific strategy.
3. Make a good faith effort to apply the strategy before listening to the next coaching session.
4. Track your results to determine which strategies work best for your business and develop a plan to make sure they remain part of how you run your company from that point forward.
So, what do you think? Are you ready to get serious about your future in this industry?
Enroll today and let’s do this!
Kris Simmons is the founder of KRE8 UNIVERSITY, an online membership program and exclusive community dedicated to helping independent video producers and freelance professionals learn how to start, manage and grow a successful production company.
Kris’ expertise is derived from 20+ years in the industry as a multiple award-winning video producer and entrepreneur.
As Executive Producer & CEO of 6 STRONG MEDIA, Kris successfully delivers hundreds of video productions each year for large corporations, small businesses and non-profit organizations located througout the United States, Canada, Europe and Australia.
Some of his most notable clients include ABC Sports, Alstom, AstroTurf, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, Boy Scouts of America, Chick Fil A, First Tennessee, GameTime, General Mills, Mohawk Flooring, Murphy USA, Nike, Shaw Floors, Unum Group and US Xpress.
Since starting his career as a business owner, Kris has pitched, sold and produced more than $4,000,000 in video production projects and has developed a rock-solid business strategy that has enabled him to consistently generate a six-figure income every year since 2004.
He was selected as Tennessee’s “Young Entrepreneur of the Year” by the U.S. Small Business Administration in 2004 and the “Young Alumnus of the Year” in 2009 by his alma mater, Carson Newman University. He has also been profiled in a feature article by INC. magazine and has won numerous awards from local, national and international video production and business organizations.
Kris has served as a business advisor for video producers since 2007 and in that time, more than 10,000 industry professionals across the globe have benefitted from his membership programs, eBooks, information products, one-on-one coaching sessions, podcast appearances, articles, videos, newsletters, webinars and speaking engagements.